Jaccard Meat Tenderizers
Operating instructions Super-1 (Mini) & Super-3
- Place meat to be tenderized on cutting board.
- Remove cover and gently press machine over top of meat. Avoid all bones. Repeat operation covering full area 4-5 times or as often as desired. CAUTION Extremely sharp blades. Replacement blades available.
- For thicker cuts of meat, repeat on other side.
- Once meat is tenderized, cooking time will be reduced up to 40%.
- Tenderizer can be cleaned without disassembling with hot running water or place in the dishwasher. Before using the machine for the first time, it is recommended that it be cleaned.
- Occasionally oil two main columns with either salad oil or mineral oil.